MEET THE TEAM
Dreya Weber, Co-Founder and Director of Brand Experience
One of the world’s premier aerial choreographers, Dreya Weber brings her experience as a dancer, athlete, actor, acrobat, and choreographer to the Cirque-It Fitness brand. Dreya both represents and contributes to the Cirque-It Fitness workout in program design, artistic direction, and curated monthly subscription content to help trainers and studios make the most of their investment and bring clients a truly unique, customized, and imaginative workout experience.
Ms. Weber’s credentials include:
- Aerial Choreography & Design for Arena Tours: Pink, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Cher, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Michael Jackson, Kylie Minogue, Leona Lewis
- Televised Awards shows: Grammys, MTV VMA’s, AMA’s, Billboards, BET Awards, Kids Choice Awards
- Aerial Choreography featured on This Is Us
- Female face of P90X 1, 2 & 3 workouts & packaging. P90X earned $700 million in revenue
- Starred in the award winning films: The Gymnast, A Marine Story and The Aerialist
- Currently: Aerial Choreography & Design for Magic Mike Live Las Vegas and London’s West End; Cher’s Here We Go Again Tour
- Pentathlete for the Mexican National Hurdling Team (2 years)
- All-American gymnast at Hunter College. New York State Scholar/Athlete Award
- 2002 Winter Olympic medal ceremony: aerial performer
- Founding member Anti-Gravity, the NY based gymnastic, aerial, dance company
- International Gymnastic Training Center: Director Recreational Flying Trapeze program (9 years)
- Directed Aerial Arts workshops at LSU, Michigan Tech, ECT Seattle, Teatro ZinZanni, Elevated Aerials, Versatile Arts, Cirqueindy, Industry Aerial Arts – Gold Coast AUS, and many more
Elizabeth Skwiot, Program Creator and Company Founder
Cirque-It Fitness was born of out of the joy of movement. Founder, Elizabeth Skwiot, fell in love with circus training at age 23 when she first stepped off a flying trapeze platform at a circus school. Circus training brought back the joy in movement she had as a child, but had slowly lost touch with in adult life. Combining her experience in Pilates and competitive fitness, Elizabeth set out to create a workout that was not only effective, but something to look forward to, an outlet in a busy life – a workout that was more than just another chore.
The result is a class that combines elements of circuit training, functional and core fitness, Pilates influence, variable intensity training, and circus arts into one expertly-designed 45-minute workout. Cirque-It Fitness teaches ‘circus-infused’ moves in a small group circuit training format that is fun, challenging, and accessible to a wide variety of fitness levels.